Stogner Architecture is currently seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented and adaptable individuals to join our fast-paced environment. Our office is located in Rockingham, North Carolina.
The ideal candidate is an Intern Architect, Licensed Architect or Construction Administrator who has a willingness and desire to serve in some cross-function capacity, focusing on one primary area but with the opportunity to learn other roles within the overall organization. For example, you may be the designer on a project and have the opportunity to be involved in some aspects of the field work/construction administration.
Our firm specializes in both large and small projects, primarily commercial, and both new construction and renovations for a wide range of building types: multi-family, education, retail, religious, office buildings, and government and community focused projects.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate design and product of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner and public agency(ies)
- Create project manuals and specifications
- Acting as a liaison between our design professionals, contractors and clients
- Over-all project management at the construction phase
- Represent firm at PreBid, Bid or Construction meetings or as required
- Review RFIs, submittals and schedules
- Perform on-site observations and produce field reports
- Build and maintain favorable working relationships with clients, contractors and other team members
Qualified applicants must be proficient in the construction process, must have strong communication, conflict resolution and time management abilities. Experience in Architecture or Construction Services is a plus, but not required in the case of recent college graduates.
Experience in CAD programming.
If you are interested in possibly joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume.