360 Painting of Pinehurst – Production/Sales Manager Requirements:
Production Manager Duties:
Key Responsibilities and Duties (Weekly/Daily):
- Recruit, interview, and hire painters, oversee crews and all aspects of production, ensure all necessary materials are at each jobsite daily, manage production schedule (work with company scheduler), provide an extraordinary customer experience, serve as a daily point of contact for customers, high sense of urgency.
PRE & Production Day/week - Production Duties:
- Send Painting Crew lead “proposal” outlining SOW and Painter Pay, Order supplies and paint from Sherwin-Williams, Communicate start day and time with customers.
- Kick-off project with painting crew (Pre-production walk-thru), verify with customer SOW during walk-thru, check on crew through entire project daily, make sure crew has all supplies and paint material throughout project production.
- Control and report material and labor costs, collect payments from customers (if paying with check or cash), complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
Sales Manager Duties:
- Complete estimate appointments following 360 Painting proven sales process (Software – PEP)
- Maintain a minimum of 45% Gross Margin (GM) by project PEP calculation
- Industry experience is a plus, college degree preferred – (not necessary), Bi-lingual is a plus (not necessary), Strong organizational skill a must, customer service experience
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Leadership, excellent time management skills, self-motivated, problem solving, high energy, punctual, service oriented, critical thinking, excellent written, verbal communication and computer skills
- Base Salary Range: $35,000 - $42,000
- Monthly Commission: 3% of gross margin by project
- Monthly Car Allowance: $250
- Fuel & Travel expenses: Paid by company
- Health Insurance: Available
- Wireless phone allowance: TBD
- Computer: Supplied